The garden is a wonderful place to be able to spend some time outside and enjoy the beauty of nature. Unfortunately, pests invade gardens sometimes and ruin the natural environment. This can make it harder for people to get through their days tending to the plants. Find out how these five plants will keep pests away from your garden in this article!
5 Plants Will Keep Pests Out Of Your Garden
Keeping pests out of your garden doesn’t have to be difficult – you can use plants to do the job! Here are 5 plants that will keep pests away from your crops:
1. Lavender is a natural repellent for pests. It has a strong odor that deters them from approaching your plants.
2. Catnip is another plant that is great at keeping pests away. The oil in catnip repels many types of insects, and it also has a calming effect on cats.
3. Thyme is a popular herb used to keep pests away from gardens and crops. The oil released by thyme can deter many different types of bugs.
4. Rosemary is another plant that is great at keeping pests away. The oils in rosemary can deter aphids, moths, and other flying insects.
5. Sage is another plant that is great at keeping pests away. The aroma of sage can ward off mosquitoes, flies, and other biting insects.
Gardening can be a fun and rewarding experience, but it can also be challenging when pests decide to make your garden their home. Luckily, there are many plants that can help keep pests away from your plants. By using these plants in conjunction with traditional pest control methods, you should be able to enjoy gardening without too much worry. Let us know which of these plants you plan on using in your garden this year!